Happycoin (CURRENCY:HPC) traded 51.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Over the last seven days, Happycoin has traded 12.1% higher against the dollar. Happycoin has a market cap of $855,367.00 and $649.00 worth of Happycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Happycoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0440 or 0.00000627 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $131.11 or 0.01868537 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006005 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004023 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000968 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000137 BTC.
Happycoin Coin Profile
Happycoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 7th, 2017. Happycoin’s total supply is 19,436,887 coins. Happycoin’s official Twitter account is @happycoin5 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Happycoin’s official website is happycointech.org.
Happycoin Coin Trading
Happycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Happycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Happycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Happycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Happycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Happycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.