MASTERNET (CURRENCY:MASH) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One MASTERNET token can currently be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and STEX. During the last week, MASTERNET has traded up 24.1% against the US dollar. MASTERNET has a total market cap of $30,851.00 and $381.00 worth of MASTERNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005234 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.70 or 0.00347218 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014036 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001689 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57.96 or 0.00814660 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.89 or 0.00153113 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004928 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000994 BTC.
MASTERNET Token Profile
MASTERNET’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 31,686,740 tokens. The Reddit community for MASTERNET is /r/MasternetMASH and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MASTERNET’s official Twitter account is @MasternetMASH. MASTERNET’s official website is akasicglobal.io.
Buying and Selling MASTERNET
MASTERNET can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MASTERNET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MASTERNET should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MASTERNET using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MASTERNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MASTERNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.