MediShares (CURRENCY:MDS) traded 9.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 17th. MediShares has a market capitalization of $11.41 million and approximately $195,850.00 worth of MediShares was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MediShares token can currently be purchased for $0.0107 or 0.00000148 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, Gate.io and OTCBTC. Over the last week, MediShares has traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005304 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.28 or 0.00349649 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013785 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.02 or 0.00831008 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.99 or 0.00152111 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005026 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000993 BTC.
MediShares Token Profile
MediShares was first traded on December 1st, 2017. MediShares’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,067,640,901 tokens. The official message board for MediShares is weibo.com/MediShares. MediShares’ official website is www.medishares.org. MediShares’ official Twitter account is @MediShares.
MediShares Token Trading
MediShares can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, OTCBTC and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MediShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MediShares should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MediShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MediShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.