Niobium Coin (CURRENCY:NBC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 17th. In the last week, Niobium Coin has traded 2.6% lower against the dollar. Niobium Coin has a market cap of $899,072.00 and $3,278.00 worth of Niobium Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Niobium Coin token can currently be purchased for $0.0184 or 0.00000253 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bleutrade and Exrates.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005307 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.28 or 0.00349048 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00013734 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.68 or 0.00824047 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00152678 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005021 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000998 BTC.
About Niobium Coin
Niobium Coin launched on December 1st, 2017. Niobium Coin’s total supply is 102,289,706 tokens and its circulating supply is 48,927,668 tokens. Niobium Coin’s official Twitter account is @NiobiumCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Niobium Coin is /r/NiobiumBomesp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Niobium Coin’s official website is niobiumcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Niobium Coin
Niobium Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bleutrade and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Niobium Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Niobium Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Niobium Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Niobium Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Niobium Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.