On.Live (CURRENCY:ONL) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One On.Live token can now be bought for approximately $0.0442 or 0.00000608 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and Ethfinex. During the last week, On.Live has traded up 24.7% against the U.S. dollar. On.Live has a total market capitalization of $955,652.00 and $18,864.00 worth of On.Live was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $635.35 or 0.08753378 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00035598 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001642 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00011967 BTC.
On.Live Token Profile
ONL is a token. Its genesis date was January 22nd, 2018. On.Live’s total supply is 59,725,382 tokens and its circulating supply is 21,622,215 tokens. On.Live’s official website is on.live. On.Live’s official Twitter account is @on_live. The Reddit community for On.Live is /r/onlivetv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
On.Live Token Trading
On.Live can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as On.Live directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire On.Live should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase On.Live using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for On.Live Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for On.Live and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.