QUINADS (CURRENCY:QUIN) traded down 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One QUINADS token can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit and Mercatox. Over the last seven days, QUINADS has traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar. QUINADS has a total market cap of $33,392.00 and approximately $6,232.00 worth of QUINADS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004347 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $38.26 or 0.00537764 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00026247 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005848 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- HYPNOXYS (HYPX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002381 BTC.
QUINADS is a token. QUINADS’s total supply is 20,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,195,256,946 tokens. QUINADS’s official website is quinads.com. QUINADS’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling QUINADS
QUINADS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QUINADS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QUINADS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QUINADS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QUINADS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QUINADS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.