SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded down 7.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 17th. During the last week, SIBCoin has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar. One SIBCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0708 or 0.00000971 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, BTC-Alpha, Cryptopia and Livecoin. SIBCoin has a total market cap of $1.24 million and approximately $8,403.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,294.28 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $239.98 or 0.03294714 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $361.10 or 0.04957588 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.43 or 0.01214045 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $81.39 or 0.01118172 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.17 or 0.00098550 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.50 or 0.00995996 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.16 or 0.00290681 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00023732 BTC.
SIBCoin (SIB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11GOST hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 9th, 2015. SIBCoin’s total supply is 17,559,348 coins. SIBCoin’s official Twitter account is @SibChervonec and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SIBCoin is sibcoin.money.
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Upbit, C-CEX, BTC-Alpha, Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SIBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SIBCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SIBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.