Syndicate (CURRENCY:SYNX) traded down 7.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One Syndicate coin can now be bought for about $0.0208 or 0.00000286 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex. Syndicate has a market cap of $677,667.00 and approximately $61,415.00 worth of Syndicate was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Syndicate has traded down 16.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003706 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000074 BTC.
Syndicate Coin Profile
Syndicate is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 14th, 2016. Syndicate’s total supply is 36,232,292 coins and its circulating supply is 32,518,010 coins. The official website for Syndicate is www.synx.online. Syndicate’s official Twitter account is @SyndicateLabs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Syndicate
Syndicate can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syndicate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syndicate should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Syndicate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syndicate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syndicate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.