XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded down 8.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 17th. During the last week, XTRABYTES has traded up 59.6% against the U.S. dollar. One XTRABYTES coin can now be purchased for $0.0123 or 0.00000173 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX and Cryptopia. XTRABYTES has a total market cap of $5.27 million and $88.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005224 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.72 or 0.00348407 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014077 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001692 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00023316 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.82 or 0.00815074 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00153150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00018183 BTC.
XBY uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 10th, 2017. XTRABYTES’s total supply is 650,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 430,000,000 coins. XTRABYTES’s official message board is community.xtrabytes.global. XTRABYTES’s official Twitter account is @xtrabytes and its Facebook page is accessible here. XTRABYTES’s official website is www.xtrabytes.global. The Reddit community for XTRABYTES is /r/XtraBYtes and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling XTRABYTES
XTRABYTES can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as XTRABYTES directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade XTRABYTES should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase XTRABYTES using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XTRABYTES and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.