Cardstack (CURRENCY:CARD) traded down 3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on May 20th. Cardstack has a total market capitalization of $1.83 million and $86,474.00 worth of Cardstack was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Cardstack has traded 0.2% lower against the dollar. One Cardstack token can currently be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX, Bibox and Hotbit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $654.33 or 0.08446804 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00034029 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001447 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000645 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00011582 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Cardstack Token Profile
Cardstack (CARD) is a token. It was first traded on June 25th, 2018. Cardstack’s total supply is 6,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,375,407,974 tokens. Cardstack’s official Twitter account is @cardstack and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cardstack’s official message board is medium.com/cardstack. The official website for Cardstack is cardstack.com.
Cardstack Token Trading
Cardstack can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, CoinEx, BitForex, Hotbit, Coinsuper, IDEX and Bibox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardstack directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardstack should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardstack using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardstack Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardstack and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.