Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 19.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on May 20th. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can now be bought for about $0.0151 or 0.00000194 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, Coinrail, Binance and Bitbns. Red Pulse Phoenix has a total market cap of $12.53 million and $7.60 million worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded up 26.4% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001425 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 21.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000044 BTC.
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Profile
PHX is a token. It launched on October 8th, 2017. Red Pulse Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official website is www.redpulse.com/landing. The Reddit community for Red Pulse Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Switcheo Network, Kucoin, Binance and Coinrail. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse Phoenix should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.