Scroll (CURRENCY:SCRL) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 20th. One Scroll token can now be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00001643 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Hotbit, IDAX and LATOKEN. In the last seven days, Scroll has traded up 3.1% against the US dollar. Scroll has a market cap of $17.24 million and $105,841.00 worth of Scroll was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005024 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $28.52 or 0.00363016 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012764 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001709 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $62.02 or 0.00788725 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.29 or 0.00143699 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004659 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Scroll’s launch date was April 17th, 2018. Scroll’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 142,335,366 tokens. The official website for Scroll is www.scroll.network. The official message board for Scroll is firstname.lastname@example.org. Scroll’s official Twitter account is @OficcialScroll.
Buying and Selling Scroll
Scroll can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, Hotbit, LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scroll directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Scroll should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Scroll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scroll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scroll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.