carVertical (CURRENCY:CV) traded 10.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 22nd. In the last seven days, carVertical has traded 11.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One carVertical token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Kucoin. carVertical has a total market capitalization of $3.11 million and approximately $11,284.00 worth of carVertical was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004892 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.58 or 0.00409847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012996 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001617 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $99.78 or 0.01294754 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.37 or 0.00147494 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004510 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00015920 BTC.
carVertical’s genesis date was December 10th, 2017. carVertical’s total supply is 9,898,377,429 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,713,525,754 tokens. carVertical’s official website is www.carvertical.com. The Reddit community for carVertical is /r/carvertical and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. carVertical’s official Twitter account is @verticalcar and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling carVertical
carVertical can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as carVertical directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire carVertical should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy carVertical using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for carVertical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for carVertical and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.