Grin (CURRENCY:GRIN) traded up 3.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on May 24th. One Grin coin can now be purchased for about $2.44 or 0.00030487 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit, KuCoin, TradeOgre and BitForex. Grin has a market cap of $26.58 million and approximately $20.31 million worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Grin has traded up 21.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00010186 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000081 BTC.
Grin Coin Profile
Grin (GRIN) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 15th, 2019. Grin’s total supply is 10,888,020 coins. The official website for Grin is grin-tech.org. Grin’s official message board is www.grin-forum.org. Grin’s official Twitter account is @grinMW.
Buying and Selling Grin
Grin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Coinall, BitForex, Bisq, Hotbit, TradeOgre and KuCoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Grin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Grin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.