CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded up 414.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. CannabisCoin has a total market capitalization of $543,816.00 and approximately $47.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, CannabisCoin has traded up 245.1% against the US dollar. One CannabisCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0070 or 0.00000088 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
CannabisCoin (CANN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CannabisCoin is cannabiscoin.net.
CannabisCoin Coin Trading
CannabisCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CannabisCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CannabisCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.