CryptoFlow (CURRENCY:CFL) traded 29.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. CryptoFlow has a total market capitalization of $9,756.00 and approximately $150.00 worth of CryptoFlow was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CryptoFlow coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, CryptoFlow has traded 5.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004706 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $33.75 or 0.00405847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012039 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001531 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $105.20 or 0.01264986 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.49 or 0.00138204 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004135 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000836 BTC.
CryptoFlow’s total supply is 386,848,901 coins and its circulating supply is 92,026,159 coins. CryptoFlow’s official Twitter account is @CryptoFlow7. CryptoFlow’s official website is cryptoflow.co.uk.
CryptoFlow Coin Trading
CryptoFlow can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoFlow directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptoFlow should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CryptoFlow using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoFlow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoFlow and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.