CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded 22.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. CannabisCoin has a total market cap of $610,161.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, CannabisCoin has traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One CannabisCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0079 or 0.00000097 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded down 60% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded down 67.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
CannabisCoin Coin Profile
CannabisCoin (CANN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. CannabisCoin’s official website is cannabiscoin.net.
Buying and Selling CannabisCoin
CannabisCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CannabisCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CannabisCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.