PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded 5.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Over the last seven days, PostCoin has traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. One PostCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit and Livecoin. PostCoin has a market cap of $26,247.00 and approximately $229.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00016433 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00024478 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001207 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005036 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0625 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003908 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0985 or 0.00001134 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded 92.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000382 BTC.
PostCoin (POST) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 17th, 2016. PostCoin’s total supply is 15,868,233 coins. PostCoin’s official Twitter account is @POSTcoinRU. The official website for PostCoin is postcoin.top. The official message board for PostCoin is postcoin.top/forum.
PostCoin Coin Trading
PostCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PostCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PostCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PostCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.