Truegame (CURRENCY:TGAME) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on June 17th. One Truegame token can currently be bought for $0.0075 or 0.00000081 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Hotbit and IDEX. Over the last seven days, Truegame has traded 4.8% lower against the US dollar. Truegame has a market cap of $619,335.00 and approximately $52,861.00 worth of Truegame was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004641 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.88 or 0.00366057 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $219.80 or 0.02374910 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010850 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001397 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.20 or 0.00153462 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00020607 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000703 BTC.
Truegame Token Profile
Truegame was first traded on May 11th, 2018. Truegame’s total supply is 101,945,017 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,575,464 tokens. Truegame’s official message board is medium.com/@truegame. Truegame’s official website is ico.truegame.io. Truegame’s official Twitter account is @truegameSRL and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Truegame Token Trading
Truegame can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Truegame directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Truegame should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Truegame using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Truegame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Truegame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.