MIB Coin (CURRENCY:MIB) traded up 6.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 11th. MIB Coin has a total market cap of $1.19 million and approximately $7,605.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MIB Coin token can now be bought for $0.0119 or 0.00000105 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, IDCM and Coinsuper. During the last week, MIB Coin has traded up 1.8% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00035098 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00004858 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 22.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001421 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000078 BTC.
MIB Coin Token Profile
MIB Coin (MIB) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on July 20th, 2018. MIB Coin’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,507,608 tokens. The official website for MIB Coin is www.mibcoin.io. MIB Coin’s official Twitter account is @mibcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MIB Coin Token Trading
MIB Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, IDCM and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MIB Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MIB Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.