TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on July 13th. TenX has a market capitalization of $20.28 million and $582,350.00 worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TenX token can currently be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00001554 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Kucoin, Vebitcoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). During the last seven days, TenX has traded 11.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $31.36 or 0.00275668 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008799 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $153.76 or 0.01351647 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00028162 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.17 or 0.00124550 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000693 BTC.
TenX Token Profile
TenX was first traded on June 6th, 2016. TenX’s total supply is 205,218,256 tokens and its circulating supply is 114,956,527 tokens. The official message board for TenX is blog.tenx.tech. The Reddit community for TenX is /r/TenX. TenX’s official website is www.tenx.tech. TenX’s official Twitter account is @tenxwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TenX
TenX can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, BigONE, HitBTC, Bithumb, Kyber Network, BitBay, Bittrex, Vebitcoin, Neraex, Huobi, OKEx, Liqui, Livecoin, Kucoin, Upbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Cobinhood, IDEX, Gate.io, COSS, Cryptopia, Bit-Z and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TenX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.