Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded up 9.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 15th. One Bread token can currently be purchased for about $0.31 or 0.00002896 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, IDEX, Cobinhood and OKEx. Bread has a total market cap of $27.77 million and $272,942.00 worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bread has traded down 20.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002927 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009280 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.31 or 0.00261212 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $130.70 or 0.01205774 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00025291 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.30 or 0.00113449 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000644 BTC.
Bread Token Profile
Bread was first traded on December 1st, 2017. Bread’s total supply is 88,862,718 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,733,978 tokens. The official website for Bread is BRD.com . The Reddit community for Bread is /r/breadwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bread’s official Twitter account is @breadapp and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bread Token Trading
Bread can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, IDEX, OKEx, Kucoin, Tokenomy and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bread directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bread should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bread using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bread Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bread and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.