Ergo (CURRENCY:EFYT) traded 6.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 19th. One Ergo token can now be bought for about $1.32 or 0.00012566 BTC on popular exchanges. Ergo has a market cap of $523,996.00 and approximately $1,180.00 worth of Ergo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Ergo has traded 14.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003073 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $30.38 or 0.00289572 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009546 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $156.18 or 0.01488781 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0927 or 0.00000883 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00025170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00123770 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000531 BTC.
Ergo Token Profile
Ergo was first traded on July 2nd, 2017. Ergo’s total supply is 5,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 397,300 tokens. Ergo’s official website is ergoplatform.org. Ergo’s official Twitter account is @ergoplatformorg.
Ergo Token Trading
Ergo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ergo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ergo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ergo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ergo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ergo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.