ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded down 2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on July 23rd. In the last seven days, ATBCoin has traded down 1.9% against the dollar. ATBCoin has a total market cap of $257,630.00 and approximately $300,258.00 worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ATBCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0061 or 0.00000063 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, TOPBTC, HitBTC and BTC-Alpha.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9,723.56 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $288.94 or 0.02975313 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002430 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.58 or 0.00768001 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00006884 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00022800 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00000847 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001757 BTC.
ATBCoin (CRYPTO:ATB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 12th, 2017. ATBCoin’s total supply is 54,015,027 coins and its circulating supply is 42,038,227 coins. ATBCoin’s official Twitter account is @atbcoincom and its Facebook page is accessible here. ATBCoin’s official website is atbcoin.com.
ATBCoin Coin Trading
ATBCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, HitBTC, BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATBCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ATBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.