CryCash (CURRENCY:CRC) traded 10.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on July 23rd. In the last seven days, CryCash has traded down 36.5% against the US dollar. CryCash has a total market cap of $76,122.00 and approximately $472.00 worth of CryCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CryCash token can now be purchased for $0.0165 or 0.00000167 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, YoBit and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003217 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
CryCash Token Profile
CryCash (CRYPTO:CRC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 5th, 2013. CryCash’s total supply is 7,057,137 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,617,936 tokens. CryCash’s official Twitter account is @cry_cash and its Facebook page is accessible here. CryCash’s official message board is medium.com/@crycash. CryCash’s official website is crycash.io.
Buying and Selling CryCash
CryCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CryCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.