XEL (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on July 23rd. One XEL coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0219 or 0.00000216 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. XEL has a market cap of $2.01 million and approximately $7,493.00 worth of XEL was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, XEL has traded 0.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Grin (GRIN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00028719 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005250 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001384 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000080 BTC.
XEL uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 8th, 2017. XEL’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 91,676,277 coins. The official website for XEL is xel.org. The Reddit community for XEL is /r/XEL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. XEL’s official Twitter account is @elastic_coin.
XEL Coin Trading
XEL can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as XEL directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade XEL should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase XEL using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XEL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XEL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.