AceD (CURRENCY:ACED) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on July 26th. One AceD coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0144 or 0.00000147 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, AceD has traded 34.6% lower against the dollar. AceD has a total market capitalization of $34,022.00 and $125.00 worth of AceD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adenz (DNZ) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Infinipay (IFP) traded up 29% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
AceD Coin Profile
AceD (CRYPTO:ACED) is a coin. AceD’s total supply is 2,557,502 coins and its circulating supply is 2,354,922 coins. AceD’s official website is www.acedcoin.com. AceD’s official Twitter account is @AcedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. AceD’s official message board is medium.com/@acedcoin.
AceD Coin Trading
AceD can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AceD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AceD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AceD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AceD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AceD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.