LIFE (CURRENCY:LIFE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on July 26th. One LIFE token can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Tidex, HitBTC and IDEX. During the last seven days, LIFE has traded 0.1% higher against the dollar. LIFE has a total market cap of $1.44 million and $7,963.00 worth of LIFE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003282 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.00 or 0.00295010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010221 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $162.13 or 0.01649299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00000895 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00024447 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00121283 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000602 BTC.
LIFE’s launch date was September 21st, 2017. LIFE’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,442,468,688 tokens. The official website for LIFE is www.lifelabs.io. The Reddit community for LIFE is /r/LIFEtoken. LIFE’s official Twitter account is @LIFEtoken_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LIFE Token Trading
LIFE can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinExchange, HitBTC and Tidex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LIFE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LIFE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LIFE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LIFE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LIFE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.