RedFOX Labs (CURRENCY:RFOX) traded up 33.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on July 26th. One RedFOX Labs token can now be bought for about $0.0281 or 0.00000286 BTC on exchanges. RedFOX Labs has a market cap of $2.76 million and approximately $24,261.00 worth of RedFOX Labs was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, RedFOX Labs has traded down 19.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $71.61 or 0.00728437 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.29 or 0.00206447 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00011935 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.84 or 0.00079799 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003538 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003531 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 44.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 31.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001241 BTC.
About RedFOX Labs
RedFOX Labs (RFOX) is a token. Its launch date was April 1st, 2019. RedFOX Labs’ total supply is 1,000,563,033 tokens and its circulating supply is 98,163,324 tokens. The official website for RedFOX Labs is redfoxlabs.io. The Reddit community for RedFOX Labs is /r/redfox_labs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. RedFOX Labs’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling RedFOX Labs
RedFOX Labs can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coineal. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RedFOX Labs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RedFOX Labs should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RedFOX Labs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RedFOX Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RedFOX Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.