U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on July 26th. U Network has a market cap of $59.91 million and approximately $1.66 million worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, U Network has traded 16.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One U Network token can currently be purchased for about $0.0086 or 0.00000087 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, DEx.top, HADAX and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 52.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
U Network Token Profile
U Network is a token. It was first traded on February 9th, 2018. U Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,000,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for U Network is /r/UNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. U Network’s official Twitter account is @UNetworkHQ. U Network’s official website is u.network. The official message board for U Network is medium.com/unetwork.
Buying and Selling U Network
U Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, HitBTC, IDEX, HADAX, Bibox and DDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.