Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded 2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on July 26th. Zeusshield has a market capitalization of $1.23 million and approximately $26,285.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Zeusshield has traded 4.8% higher against the US dollar. One Zeusshield token can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, LBank and Gate.io.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003274 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.02 or 0.00294430 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010167 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $162.63 or 0.01649880 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00000904 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.00 or 0.00121704 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00024435 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000603 BTC.
Zeusshield Token Profile
Zeusshield’s launch date was September 19th, 2017. Zeusshield’s total supply is 5,642,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,153,170,765 tokens. Zeusshield’s official Twitter account is @zeusshield and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zeusshield is zsc.io.
Zeusshield Token Trading
Zeusshield can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, LBank and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeusshield directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeusshield should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zeusshield using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.