savedroid (CURRENCY:SVD) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 13th. One savedroid token can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including Cobinhood, IDEX, Tidex and Bancor Network. In the last week, savedroid has traded down 5.2% against the dollar. savedroid has a market cap of $689,443.00 and $137.00 worth of savedroid was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $477.66 or 0.04497805 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.00 or 0.00047094 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001146 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000955 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
SVD is a token. Its genesis date was December 13th, 2017. savedroid’s total supply is 6,997,578,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,688,339,238 tokens. savedroid’s official website is ico.savedroid.com. savedroid’s official Twitter account is @savedroid and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for savedroid is medium.com/@ico_8796. The Reddit community for savedroid is /r/savedroid_ico and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
savedroid Token Trading
savedroid can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC, IDEX, Tidex and Cobinhood. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as savedroid directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire savedroid should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase savedroid using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for savedroid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for savedroid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.