FansTime (CURRENCY:FTI) traded down 4.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 15th. During the last seven days, FansTime has traded down 10.1% against the dollar. One FansTime token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, Bit-Z, CoinMex and Gate.io. FansTime has a total market cap of $2.36 million and $293,232.00 worth of FansTime was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.62 or 0.00276064 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009977 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.53 or 0.01314762 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00023501 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00096310 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000463 BTC.
FansTime’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,850,000,000 tokens. FansTime’s official Twitter account is @FansTime_FTI and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FansTime is fanstime.org.
FansTime Token Trading
FansTime can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinMex, HADAX, FCoin, Gate.io, Bit-Z and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FansTime directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FansTime should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FansTime using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FansTime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FansTime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.