CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded 83.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 15th. CannabisCoin has a total market cap of $126,927.00 and $24.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, CannabisCoin has traded down 52.2% against the U.S. dollar. One CannabisCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded 64.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
CannabisCoin (CRYPTO:CANN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CannabisCoin is cannabiscoin.net.
Buying and Selling CannabisCoin
CannabisCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CannabisCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CannabisCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.