Crypto.com (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. One Crypto.com token can currently be bought for $3.32 or 0.00032517 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EXX, Coinrail and Liqui. Crypto.com has a market capitalization of $52.37 million and approximately $3.77 million worth of Crypto.com was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Crypto.com has traded down 14% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002598 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.45 or 0.00269166 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009809 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $132.05 or 0.01294944 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00023538 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00094730 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000431 BTC.
Crypto.com Token Profile
Crypto.com launched on May 18th, 2017. Crypto.com’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. Crypto.com’s official Twitter account is @MCO_Crypto. The Reddit community for Crypto.com is /r/Crypto_com. Crypto.com’s official website is crypto.com. The official message board for Crypto.com is medium.com/@Crypto.com.
Crypto.com Token Trading
Crypto.com can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Binance, ABCC, Coinrail, Liqui, Huobi, Livecoin, BigONE, IDEX, LATOKEN, Bithumb, Cobinhood, Upbit, HitBTC, OKEx, DDEX, EXX, Bittrex, Coinnest, Gate.io and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto.com should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crypto.com using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.