Karbo (CURRENCY:KRB) traded down 1.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. One Karbo coin can now be purchased for about $0.0757 or 0.00000742 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia, BTC Trade UA and Crex24. Karbo has a total market capitalization of $587,228.00 and approximately $630.00 worth of Karbo was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Karbo has traded down 3.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $82.59 or 0.00808096 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00006493 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004226 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000366 BTC.
Karbo is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 30th, 2016. Karbo’s total supply is 7,752,358 coins. Karbo’s official website is karbowanec.com. The Reddit community for Karbo is /r/krb and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Karbo’s official Twitter account is @krbcoin.
Karbo Coin Trading
Karbo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC Trade UA, Crex24, Cryptopia, TradeOgre, Livecoin and Kuna. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Karbo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Karbo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Karbo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Karbo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Karbo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.