Winco (CURRENCY:WCO) traded 26.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. Over the last seven days, Winco has traded down 27.4% against the US dollar. One Winco token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges including Simex and SouthXchange. Winco has a market cap of $470,680.00 and $13,218.00 worth of Winco was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002688 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.67 or 0.00065020 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.09 or 0.00351666 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009724 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007052 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001177 BTC.
WCO is a token. Winco’s total supply is 6,752,580,800 tokens and its circulating supply is 480,481,178 tokens. Winco’s official Twitter account is @WincoCrypto. The official website for Winco is winco.io. The official message board for Winco is blog.winco.io.
Buying and Selling Winco
Winco can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Simex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Winco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Winco should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Winco using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Winco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Winco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.