Mero Currency (CURRENCY:MRO) traded 26.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 18th. Mero Currency has a total market cap of $27,231.00 and approximately $97.00 worth of Mero Currency was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mero Currency token can now be bought for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC on exchanges including Coinlim, Altilly, Mercatox and VinDAX. In the last week, Mero Currency has traded 56.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002685 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.79 or 0.00265084 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009562 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.07 or 0.01317028 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023587 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.00 or 0.00095351 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000433 BTC.
Mero Currency Profile
Mero Currency’s total supply is 20,940,192 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,480,086 tokens. Mero Currency’s official website is www.merocurrency.com. Mero Currency’s official Twitter account is @merocurrency.
Mero Currency Token Trading
Mero Currency can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Altilly, VinDAX, Mercatox and Coinlim. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mero Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mero Currency should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mero Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mero Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mero Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.