Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 18th. One Power Ledger token can now be purchased for $0.0543 or 0.00000526 BTC on major exchanges including BX Thailand, LATOKEN, Radar Relay and Kucoin. During the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded 15.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Power Ledger has a market cap of $22.48 million and $455,205.00 worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.91 or 0.00270100 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009687 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.77 or 0.01323575 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00024083 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.88 or 0.00095659 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000442 BTC.
Power Ledger Token Profile
Power Ledger’s launch date was July 5th, 2017. Power Ledger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 413,600,286 tokens. The official website for Power Ledger is powerledger.io. The Reddit community for Power Ledger is /r/powerledger. The official message board for Power Ledger is medium.com/power-ledger. Power Ledger’s official Twitter account is @PowerLedger_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, LATOKEN, Kucoin, Huobi, Bithumb, Cryptopia, Upbit, Bittrex, Bancor Network, ABCC, Bitbns, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, TDAX, Binance, IDEX, BX Thailand and DigiFinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Power Ledger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.