Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded down 1.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 18th. During the last week, Syscoin has traded down 2.7% against the US dollar. Syscoin has a market capitalization of $14.27 million and $772,800.00 worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Syscoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0254 or 0.00000246 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance and Tux Exchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $76.50 or 0.00740336 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00012510 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0872 or 0.00000844 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00015348 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002974 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000541 BTC.
Syscoin (CRYPTO:SYS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 27th, 2014. Syscoin’s total supply is 561,167,841 coins. Syscoin’s official Twitter account is @syscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Syscoin is /r/SysCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Syscoin is syscoin.org.
Buying and Selling Syscoin
Syscoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Poloniex, Trade By Trade, Livecoin, Bittrex, YoBit, Bittylicious, Binance, Upbit and Tux Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syscoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Syscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.