Coinvest (CURRENCY:COIN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 20th. During the last seven days, Coinvest has traded 19.5% lower against the dollar. Coinvest has a market cap of $653,498.00 and $7,942.00 worth of Coinvest was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Coinvest token can currently be purchased for $0.0554 or 0.00000516 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002551 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.19 or 0.00262179 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009309 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $140.45 or 0.01306488 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00022451 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00091755 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000413 BTC.
Coinvest Token Profile
Coinvest launched on December 18th, 2017. Coinvest’s total supply is 107,142,857 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,800,845 tokens. Coinvest’s official Twitter account is @CoinvestHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Coinvest is /r/Coinvest and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Coinvest is coinve.st. The official message board for Coinvest is medium.com/@CoinvestHQ.
Buying and Selling Coinvest
Coinvest can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinvest directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coinvest should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Coinvest using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Coinvest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinvest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.