Happycoin (CURRENCY:HPC) traded down 3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 20th. In the last week, Happycoin has traded down 8.6% against the US dollar. One Happycoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0368 or 0.00000344 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC and CoinExchange. Happycoin has a total market capitalization of $775,083.00 and approximately $581.00 worth of Happycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $95.28 or 0.00891116 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003751 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000997 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC.
HPC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 7th, 2017. Happycoin’s total supply is 21,056,521 coins. Happycoin’s official Twitter account is @happycoin5 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Happycoin’s official website is happycointech.org.
Buying and Selling Happycoin
Happycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Happycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Happycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Happycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Happycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Happycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.