Interstellar Holdings (CURRENCY:HOLD) traded 5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 20th. Interstellar Holdings has a market cap of $1.74 million and approximately $6,550.00 worth of Interstellar Holdings was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Interstellar Holdings coin can currently be bought for about $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Mercatox. Over the last week, Interstellar Holdings has traded 12.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded down 42.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Interstellar Holdings Profile
Interstellar Holdings (CRYPTO:HOLD) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Interstellar Holdings’ total supply is 738,488,498 coins and its circulating supply is 698,772,633 coins. Interstellar Holdings’ official Twitter account is @InterstellarHLD and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Interstellar Holdings is stellarhold.io.
Interstellar Holdings Coin Trading
Interstellar Holdings can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Interstellar Holdings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Interstellar Holdings should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Interstellar Holdings using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Interstellar Holdings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Interstellar Holdings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.