Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded 13.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 22nd. In the last seven days, Proton Token has traded down 12.5% against the US dollar. One Proton Token token can currently be bought for about $0.0038 or 0.00000038 BTC on exchanges including BCEX, LBank, FCoin and BitForex. Proton Token has a total market cap of $31.14 million and approximately $1.31 million worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002677 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.00 or 0.00267074 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009935 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $134.89 or 0.01334527 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00021784 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00096779 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000426 BTC.
Proton Token Profile
Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,175,647,375 tokens. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global. The official website for Proton Token is www.proton.global.
Proton Token Token Trading
Proton Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, LBank, DDEX, BCEX, BitForex and FCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proton Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Proton Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.