ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 24th. One ERC20 token can currently be bought for about $0.0287 or 0.00000287 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kuna, Mercatox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Token Store. During the last seven days, ERC20 has traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. ERC20 has a market capitalization of $1.43 million and $85,074.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002689 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26.33 or 0.00263007 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009980 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $132.15 or 0.01319956 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00021752 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.73 or 0.00097145 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000426 BTC.
ERC20 was first traded on October 23rd, 2017. ERC20’s total supply is 13,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,000,000 tokens. The official website for ERC20 is belance.io. ERC20’s official Twitter account is @ERC20project.
Buying and Selling ERC20
ERC20 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Token Store, Kuna and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ERC20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ERC20 should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ERC20 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERC20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.