Silent Notary (CURRENCY:SNTR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 24th. In the last week, Silent Notary has traded down 5.9% against the dollar. One Silent Notary token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DEx.top, YoBit, Hotbit and IDEX. Silent Notary has a total market capitalization of $428,009.00 and approximately $106,633.00 worth of Silent Notary was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002693 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.25 or 0.00262866 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010006 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.14 or 0.01323077 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00021859 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00096806 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000427 BTC.
Silent Notary Profile
Silent Notary’s genesis date was November 9th, 2017. Silent Notary’s total supply is 186,462,812,051 tokens and its circulating supply is 83,470,521,339 tokens. The Reddit community for Silent Notary is /r/SilentNotary and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Silent Notary’s official website is silentnotary.com. Silent Notary’s official Twitter account is @SilentNotary and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Silent Notary
Silent Notary can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, DDEX, Bilaxy, TOPBTC, IDEX, Hotbit and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Silent Notary directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Silent Notary should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Silent Notary using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Silent Notary Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Silent Notary and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.