BitCoin One (CURRENCY:BTCONE) traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 25th. During the last week, BitCoin One has traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar. BitCoin One has a market capitalization of $47,635.00 and $560.00 worth of BitCoin One was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitCoin One token can now be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002638 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $26.41 or 0.00253216 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009645 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.26 or 0.01297398 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00020460 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00093971 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000409 BTC.
BitCoin One Profile
BitCoin One’s total supply is 117,727,903 tokens and its circulating supply is 91,293,911 tokens. BitCoin One’s official Twitter account is @THEBITCOINONE and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitCoin One’s official website is www.bitcoinone.io.
Buying and Selling BitCoin One
BitCoin One can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoin One directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitCoin One should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitCoin One using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoin One Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoin One and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.