FirstCoin (CURRENCY:FRST) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 25th. One FirstCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0078 or 0.00000075 BTC on exchanges. FirstCoin has a total market cap of $243,034.00 and approximately $45.00 worth of FirstCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, FirstCoin has traded 26.5% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00025824 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002568 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.52 or 0.00159552 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 113.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00008535 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,378.47 or 1.00434565 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003050 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00038893 BTC.
FirstCoin Coin Profile
FRST is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. FirstCoin’s total supply is 110,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 31,207,528 coins. FirstCoin’s official website is firstcoinproject.com. FirstCoin’s official Twitter account is @firstcoin_pro and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FirstCoin Coin Trading
FirstCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FirstCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.