Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 5th. One Amon token can currently be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, IDEX and Cryptopia. Amon has a total market cap of $470,525.00 and $13.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Amon has traded down 2.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002425 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009474 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.06 or 0.00218256 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $130.09 or 0.01231264 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00084798 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00017011 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000388 BTC.
Amon Token Profile
Amon’s genesis date was April 13th, 2018. Amon’s total supply is 1,209,963,685 tokens and its circulating supply is 553,628,680 tokens. The official message board for Amon is medium.com/@amontech. Amon’s official website is amon.tech. Amon’s official Twitter account is @amonwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Amon Token Trading
Amon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Amon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Amon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.