Ergo (CURRENCY:EFYT) traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. Over the last seven days, Ergo has traded down 8.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Ergo token can now be bought for approximately $0.76 or 0.00007476 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Ergo has a total market capitalization of $302,375.00 and approximately $1,172.00 worth of Ergo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002513 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009858 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.99 or 0.00206302 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.05 or 0.01189616 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00086691 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017078 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 37.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022654 BTC.
Ergo Token Profile
Ergo’s genesis date was July 2nd, 2017. Ergo’s total supply is 5,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 397,300 tokens. Ergo’s official Twitter account is @ergoplatformorg. The official website for Ergo is ergoplatform.org.
Ergo Token Trading
Ergo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ergo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ergo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ergo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ergo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ergo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.